DEXUS STANDARD COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Carillon City / $10,000 Gift Card Giveaway
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions are for all entrants who enter the $10,000 Gift Card Giveaway Promotion
(“Promotion”). Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The “Promoter” is Dexus Wholesale Property Limited as Trustee for DWPF Carillon Trust ABN 42 460 085
138 of 207 Murray Street, Perth, WA 6000 Telephone: 08 9476 5888
3. Subject to condition 3, this Promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over.
4. The following are ineligible: (i) employees of the Promoter, the Dexus or any of the tenants or retailers
in the Participating Centre or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with the Promotion;
(ii) the spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person
who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s promotions.
5. This Promotion commences at 9am on Monday Thursday 8 February, 2018 and ends at 5pm on Thursday
15 March, 2018 (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
6. To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, simply:
1. Customers make a spend of $10 or more at any participating Carillon City retailer to receive a
unique code game card.
2. Visit www.winatcarilloncity.com.au and enter in the required details and unique code to enter the
major prize draw.
3. Customers should keep their receipts as verification maybe required.
7. It is a condition of entering the Promotion that entrants agree for their personal information to be
added to the Promoters email database and to be used in accordance with the purposes set out in these
Terms and Conditions.
LIMITS ON ENTRY
8. One entry permitted per eligible person per transaction and per receipt. Multiple entries are permitted,
however must be for separate transactions (cannot be for multiples of $10). Receipts must be kept for
verification for prize redemption.
9. Receipts cannot be added together to reach the minimum spend.
10. The draw will take place at the Promoter’s head office at Carillon City Centre Management, 207 Murray
Street Perth WA 6000 at 11am on Friday 16 March, 2018. The Promoter reserves the right to draw
reserves in case of an invalid entry or invalid entrant.
11. The winners will be selected randomly from the entire database.
12. The provisional winner will be notified by phone or email. A provisional winner will only be deemed a
winner once verified by the Promoter. Any winner of a prize may have their name published on
13. Prizes can be redeemed from the Carillon City Centre Management located on the Level 1 of the office
tower at Carillon City, 207 Murray Street, Perth WA 6000 during business hours 9am – 5pm, Monday to
14. The first ten valid entries drawn will win one of ten $1,000 Carillon City Gift Cards. Gift Card use is in
accordance with the Givvpos terms and conditions available through the centre.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW
15. Any prizes that have been won but remain unclaimed after 48 hours will be entered into the unclaimed
prize draw. The unclaimed prize draw will take place at the same time and place as the original draw
on Monday 12 March, 2018 at 9am. The winner(s) will be notified by phone or email. Any winner of a
prize may have their named published on www.carilloncity.com.au .
16. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
17. Customers must retain receipts from participating retailers in order to claim prize(s).
18. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
19. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. If for any
reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize at the time stipulated, then the
prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
20. If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the
Promoter at its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
21. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as
cash, unless otherwise specified.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event
they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an
unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any
outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries (including contacting
Participating Retailers) and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to
disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions
or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage
does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
24. If this Promotion is interfered with in any or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably
anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited
to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole
discretion to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify an entrant; or (b) subject to any
written directions from a regulatory authority to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion,
25. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is
dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other
mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited
and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
27. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify
the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any
other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and
Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be
excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including their respective officers,
employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or
damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any
way out of the Promotion.
28. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the
Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) are not responsible for and
exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss
of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any
technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any
theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late,
lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the
Promoter; (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax
liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of the prize.
29. Participating and entering in this Promotion is considered a complete release of Facebook by each
entrant or participant. It is also an acknowledgement that the Promotion is in no way sponsored,
endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
30. In order to conduct this Promotion, the Promoter needs to collect personal information about each
entrant and may for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to
agents, contractors, service providers, gift suppliers and regulatory authorities. Participation in the
Promotion is conditional on providing this information. It is a condition of entry that the entrant agrees
to being entered into the Promoter’s database. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless
otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity and research purposes,
including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant and for such other purposes as set out
to the Promoter. All personal details of entrants will be stored at the office of the Promoter. Upon the
entrant’s request, all information provided will be removed from our active database. All entries