Access and Facilities
• Is Carillon City wheelchair accessible?
Yes. Carillon City is an easily accessible, multi-level shopping centre. The centre can be accessed by wheelchair via Murray Street and Hay Street. Lifts are located within the shopping centre to easily move between levels.
• Are wheelchairs available to hire at Carillon City?
Currently wheelchairs are not available for hire.
• Where are the amenities located at Carillon City?
Male, Female and Disabled toilets are located on the Murray Street level near the Food Court.
• Does Carillon City have a Parents Room?
Yes. Our Parents Room is located on the Murray Street level near the Food Court.
• Is there a concierge or information desk?
There is no information desk at Carillon City, however for enquiries, please visit the Centre Management Office located in the Tower Block on Level 1. Alternatively, you can phone 08 9476 5888 or email email@example.com.
• Where would I enquire about lost and found items at Carillon City?
Please enquire at the Centre Management Office, located in the Tower Block on Level 1 or phone 08 9476 5888.
• Is there a community noticeboard in the centre?
No, we do not have a noticeboard in the centre.
• Does Carillon City have a food court?
Yes, there is a food court at Carillon City. This is located on the Murray Street level. There is a variety of outlets to choose from and ample seating arrangements.
• Is Carillon City walking distance from the train or bus stop?
Yes! Carillon City is located 160m from the Perth Underground Train Station. There is a Bus Depot at Wellington Street (5-minute walk) and free City Cat buses that operate nearby regularly.
• What train lines go to Carillon City?
Perth Underground Train Station is a major stop and location on the Joondalup, Mandurah, Armadale and Fremantle Line. Visit www.transperth.wa.gov.au for more information and timetables.
• What bus routes go to Carillon City?
Transperth bus services, and the free City Cat operate several routes nearby Carillon City. Visit www.transperth.wa.gov.au for more information and timetables.
• How do I get to Carillon City by car?
Carillon City has multiple car park buildings nearby, however this is all paid parking.
• Where can I catch a taxi or Uber at Carillon City?
As Carillon City is located between Murray Street and Hay Street Malls, there is not a drop off area directly in front of the centre. You will need to be dropped of at one of the neighbouring streets and walk.
• Is free parking available?
No, unfortunately there is not free parking available at Carillon City. However, there are ample options of nearby public transport or paid parking.
• Is staff car parking available?
No, there is no staff car parking available at Carillon City.
• Is long term car parking available at Carillon City?
No, there is no short-term parking available. However nearby car park buildings do offer short-term parking options.
• Are there charging stations available for electric cars?
No, this is not available at Carillon City.
• Does Carillon City have free WIFI?
Yes, free WIFI is available at Carillon City.
• Is there a playground for children at Carillon City?
No, unfortunately there is not a playground at Carillon City.
• Are there Covid-19 restrictions at Carillon City?
The health and wellbeing of our community is our priority. Please follow guidelines and instructions, including maximum occupancy numbers of each individual store at Carillon City. Where applicable, please use the QR code to sign-in at stores within the centre. If you have any cold and flu like symptoms, please do your part in helping to stop the spread and do not visit Carillon City.
• Is Carillon City Covid-19 safe?
Carillon City continues to monitor Covid-19 and follow the advice from the Government and Health Departments. The health and wellbeing of our community is our priority, and we will continue to create a safe and welcoming experience for customers. We continue to undertake rigorous health and hygiene practices.
• Is there hand sanitiser available?
There are hand sanitiser stations at every lift and escalator within Carillon City. Individual stores also have hand sanitiser available.
• Are there phone charging stations available?
No, there are not phone charging stations at Carillon City.
• Are public telephones available at Carillon City?
There is a public telephone located out the front of Carillon City on Murray Street near Zara.
• What are the opening hours at Carillon City?
Some speciality stores trade different hours, therefore, we recommend you check with your favourite stores directly.
• How late is Carillon City open?
• What are the Christmas trading hours at Carillon City?
• Are stores open on Sundays?
• Is there free entertainment available at Carillon City?
Free entertainment is usually available during school holidays, Christmas and at other various times during the year. Keep an eye on our website www.carilloncity.com.au for events and entertainment information.
• What special offers are available?
You can keep up to date with special offers from stores at Carillon City by visiting the Offers page www.carilloncity.com.au/offers on our website.